10 CT Restaurants Perfect for Holiday Parties
Tis' the season for holiday parties! Hosting a holiday party or gathering in your home is great and all but sometimes these things are best left to professionals. If you want a beautiful setting and great food, you are in luck - this state is chockful of great restaurants who can make all the magic happen! These are a few of our picks...
1. Millwrights (Simsbury) - When the Private Dining options include the Chef’s Table for up to 16 guests, the Loft with an open demo kitchen for up to 60 guests and full restaurant buy-outs for up to 175 guests, you can’t go wrong (and you’re definitely going to be your guests' new favorite person). Private Dining is available for Sunday brunch, luncheon and dinner events. As if that wasn’t enough wonderful news Millwrights Catering is also available for outside restaurant events. (860) 651-5500
2. North House (Avon) - The North House is a super charming and historic venue - the perfect place to host a holiday party or gathering. Their food is both traditional and nouveau New England cuisine that your guests will love and they know a thing or two about coordinating successful events! (860) 404-5951
3. Artisan (West Hartford) - This new(er) addition to the West Hartford area would serve as the perfect choice for a holiday celebration. The Copper Room’s decor is the stuff Instagram dreams are made of and the food is fantastic. The private dining room seats up to 16 guests. (860) 937-2525
4. Present Company (Simsbury) - Indulge your inner foodie and treat your loved ones to a meal they won’t soon forget. Both in-house events and off-site catering options are available - so if farm to table, seasonal and delicious are on your wish list you should give the incredible team at Present Company a call (860) 658-7890.
5. Market Place Kitchen + Bar (Avon) - This is the third Market Place Kitchen + Bar location and it stays true to its predecessor's aesthetics - beautiful space, reclaimed wood, walls of wine and even a gorgeous stone fireplace. All of which are on display in their private room that can seat up to 60 guests. Pre-set and customizable packages available to fit your needs as well as off site catering. 860-470-3641
6. On20 (Hartford) - Located on the 20th floor at 1 State Street in Hartford, On20 quite literally has views for days - they also boast four private dining room options for groups that can range in size from 4 to 70. Their cosmopolitan vibe, and innovative cuisine make them a perfect destination to host a swanky holiday party. (860) 722-5161
7. Max Oyster Bar (West Hartford) - This West Hartford institution recently celebrated its 18th anniversary and there’s a reason they have been a favorite for so long. When it comes to hosting a private gathering the warm and inviting feeling of "The Wine Room" is pretty perfect. The room can be booked for both lunch and dinner events and can accommodate thirty people for a multi-course sit down meal. (860) 236-6299
8. The Goodwin Hotel & Harlan Brasserie (Hartford) - In the heart of downtown Hartford, The Goodwin Hotel is a historic landmark that got a major update prior to re-opening this year. The beautiful new interior is the perfect backdrop for your holiday gathering. Harlan Brasserie can help you to create the perfect event menu featuring their new American fused with traditional French cuisine. Whether you're hosting an office party or a family gathering - it's sure to impress! (860) 904-7292
9. Cava (Southington) - Featuring multiple event spaces, Cava can accommodate anywhere between 10 to 70 guests for any festive occasion. Not to be missed are their seriously over the top holiday decorations which are sure to get you in the spirit. (860) 628-2282
10. Butchers & Bakers (Farmington) - Butchers & Bakers is the twelfth restaurant venture for the Locals 8 Restaurant Group - and they definitely knocked it out of the park on this one. The food and decor are fresh and fun - perfect for a party and their private room can hold up to 150 people and includes a full bar, AV equipment, and a stage. You can submit an online event request here.